Digital Banner Ad Zones:
|Ad Size||Width (pixels)||Height (pixels)|
|Mobile Leaderboard (L1 website)||320||50|
Large Rectangle plus Leaderboard
|Interstitial (web only)||550||480|
*For website leaderboard ads please also supply a 320×50 art file for mobile viewing.
- Accepted formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, Animated GIF, Flash/SWF
- Flash (SWF) ads must have click-Tag embedded
- (Flash v10 or earlier; Action script 2 only), a backup static (non-flash) ad is required.
- No Flash (SWF) ads on Newsletters
- For Text Ads: 35 Words including title, please provide a re-direct link
- Max file size: 40k
- Please supply redirect link
- Recommended width of 600 pixels
- Use absolute URLs for all images – You must host images.
- Do not use DIVs, use table cells for padding and/or margin
- All formatting/styling needs to be in-line. Please keep CSS styling minimal
- Avoid spacer images
- Subject line: ~35 characters
We suggest using Campaign Monitor’s HTML Email Guidelines as reputable resource.
Editorial Calendars & Advertising Deadlines
Print Magazine Ad Specs
- Preferred Format: High-resolution PDF
- Trim Size: 8.125 x 10.75 inches
- 1/8 inch (.125”) bleed (8.375” x 11”) is required for all spread- and full-page ads
- Full Page Live Area: 7.875 x 10.125 inches (Keep all logos and text within the Live Area)
- All graphics used must be CMYK and 300 DPI – No spot colors.
|Ad Size||Width (Inches)||Height (Inches)|
|1/2 Page Island||4.625||7|
|1/2 Page Vertical||3.375||9.5|
|1/3 Page Vertical||2.25||9.5|
|1/3 Page Horizontal||4.625||4.625|
|1/3 Page Landscape||7||3|
Specialty Print Options:
- Cover Tip-on
- Gatefold cover
- Barn door cover
Digital Magazine Ad Specs
- Exclusive Top Banner Advertisement: JPG, GIF, PNG or SWF: Live area dimensions 1280 x 60 pixels at 72 DPI. Background of banner should extend to 2500 x 60 pixels.
- Exclusive Opposite Cover Intro Advertisement: Recommended dimensions 500 x 500 pixels at 300 dpi; Avoid using small typefaces. These will be illegible on smaller screens.
Reserve Ad Space
Want to reserve ad space?
Contact us below.
Have questions about rates or scheduling? Contact us today.
Submit Ad Materials
Thank you for your ad submission, we’ll follow-up if we have any questions.